Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm gonna let my geek side show!

Well if you didn't already know, I'm kind of a geek. Nerd. Dork. What have you. I used to play online computer games a lot (MMORPGs to be precise) I even beta tested a game once upon a time. So when I discovered a web series about gamers, written by a self professed gamer girl, I had to check it out. The Guild is total awesome-sauce!!! It's a hilarious, character driven show that just rocked my socks! I love Codex, and since also seeing Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog (another MUST see!) I've got a major girl-crush on Felicia Day.

In any case, this reveal is because yesterday was the release of the first episode of Season 5 of The Guild! Yay!! I discovered the show part way into season 4, so I've never really had to wait much to watch the episodes. lol It's fun to see how far they've come, and I hope we continue to see more seasons of the show! If they do make the transfer to TV, which would be cool & at the same time... not, here's hoping the show's integrity and originality stick. I mean... Cheese gouging! And pit of noob! And Clara... I'm a Mom at heart, drink up honey. It's hilarious. :o) So if you've got a minute, go check out this series, you won't be sorry!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment